Shimmering white peach sweeps you away to a far away land like a visceral dream. Contains twenty (20) individual truffles, perfect for sharing!

White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Heavy Cream (milk), Chardonnay Wine, Sugar, Evaporated Milk (milk, dipotassium phosphate, carrageenan, vitamin D3), Corn Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Invert Sugar, Natural Peach Flavor, Natural Champagne Flavors, Color Added.

Servings: 20 servings per container, Serv. Size: 1 piece (20g), Amount per serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 9g Added Sugars, 18% DV), Protein >1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (0% DV). 

Store your truffles at room temperature in a cool dry place for 1 month. 

Bellini Truffle

$60.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Soy
  • Contains Dairy

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312815
Weight: 12.00 Ounces
Chocolate Type: White Chocolate
Contains Alcohol: Yes
allergen: soy
allergen: dairy
UOM:: case

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review