Peppermint draped in white chocolate - cool as a crisp winter's night and brilliantly striped like Saturn's moon. A 20 piece box, perfect for sharing!

Ivory Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], natural vanilla), Corn Syrup, Water, Cream (milk), Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Clarified Butter (milk fat), Peppermint Oil, Natural Colors (blue, carotene and red [carmine].

Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.

Servings: 1, Serv. Size: 1 truffle (13g), Amount per serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 4g (5% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (12% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. >5mg (1% DV), Sodium 10mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 7g (2% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Includes 6g Added Sugars, 11% DV), Protein >1g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potassium (0% DV).

Store your chocolate truffle at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 4 months. Do not refrigerate.

Candy Cane Truffle

$2.00
$1.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Dairy
  • Contains Soy

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312489
Weight: 0.81 Ounces
allergen: dairy
Chocolate Type: White Chocolate
allergen: soy
UOM:: case

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review