Sweet and earthy cardamom cuts through a rich buttery crumb flavor, draped in milk chocolate.

Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [emulsifier] natural vanilla flavor), Cream (milk), Corn Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Water, Pistachio Nuts, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Clarified Butter (milk fat), Cardamom Pods, Natural Cake Flavor.

Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.

Servings: 1 serving per container, Serv. Size: 1 piece (21g), Amount per serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 7g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (21% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 7g Added Sugars, 13% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

Store your truffles at room temperature in a cool dry place for 1 month. 

Cardamom Cake Truffle

FOR BULK PURCHASES EMAIL INFO@MOONSTRUCKCHOCOLATE.COM
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Dairy
  • Contains Soy

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312896
Weight: 0.50 Ounces
Chocolate Type: Milk Chocolate
allergen: dairy
allergen: soy
UOM:: case

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review