Cozy up to this friendly duckling made of dark and white chocolate.

Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Cocoa Butter, Color Added.

Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.

Servings: 1, Serv. Size: 1 piece (44g), Amount per serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 17g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 10g (51% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. <5mg (2% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 23g (8% DV), Fiber 3g (9% DV), Total Sugars 19g (Includes 19g Added Sugars, 37% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D (4% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (20% DV), Potassium (4% DV).

Store your duckling at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 12 months. Do not refrigerate.

Chocolate Duckling

$6.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Soy
  • Contains Dairy

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 313016
Weight: 1.60 Ounces
Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate
allergen: soy
UOM:: each
allergen: dairy
Chocolate Type: White Chocolate

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review