Bite into creamy milk chocolate and taste a gooey cinnamon bun, with hints of cinnamon, bread and icing.

Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [emulsifier] natural vanilla flavor), White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Cream (milk), Glycerin, Corn Syrup, Clarified Butter (milk fat), Invert Sugar, Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin (emulsifier), Cinnamon, Sea Salt.

Servings: 1 serving per container, Serv. Size: 1 piece (14g), Amount per serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 4.5g (6% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (14% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. <5mg (2% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 7g (3% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 11% DV), Protein <1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

Store your truffles at room temperature in a cool dry place for 1 month. 

Cinnamon Bun Truffle

$3.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Dairy
  • Contains Soy

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312946
Weight: 0.50 Ounces
Chocolate Type: Milk Chocolate
allergen: dairy
allergen: soy
UOM:: case
Chocolate Type: White Chocolate

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review