Make a bold move with these nine intensely dark chocolate truffles: Raspberry Thicket, Orange Grove, Italian Espresso, French Silk, Dark Salted Caramel, Oregon Hazelnut, Moonshine, Dark Gift and Mint.

Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla extract), Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla extract), Cream (milk), Ivory Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], natural vanilla), Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Natural Peanut Butter (peanuts, salt), Glycerin, Sugar (infused cinnamon), Clarified Butter (milk fat), Chardonnay Wine (reduction), Butter (milk), Sugar, Dextrose, Almonds (dry roasted), Marshmallow Creme (corn syrup, sugar, water, egg, albumen, potato starch, vanilla), Water, Sorbitol Solution (sorbitol/water), Evaporated Goat Milk, Peanuts (peanuts, salt), Natural Flavors (raspberry, espresso paste [coffee bean, canola oil, sugar, natural coffee extractives, soy lecithin]), Evaporated Milk, Peanut Flour (peanuts), Orange Peel (invert sugar, citric acid), Natural Flavor (orange extract), Espresso Beans (roasted), Natural Flavor (cajeta [milk], champagne, black raspberry extract), Dried Raspberry, Natural Flavor (champagne), Soy Lecithin (soybean), Enzymes, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Gold Dust (annatto, mica based pearlescent pigment), Dark Chocolate Splits (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa processed with alkali, butter fat [milk fat], soy lecithin [an emulsifier], natural vanilla).

Servings: About 4.5, Serv. Size: 2 pieces (32g), Amount per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (32% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 9g Added Sugars, 18% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (15% DV), Potas. (2% DV).

Store your truffles at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 4 months. Do not refrigerate.

Lilac Dark Zenith Collection 9pc

$24.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Soy
  • Contains Tree Nuts
  • Contains Dairy
  • Contains Egg

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312738
Weight: 5.50 Ounces
allergen: soy
allergen: tree_nuts
allergen: dairy
Contains Alcohol: Yes
allergen: egg
Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate
UOM:: each

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review