Be spellbound by absolute black out with four of our darkest truffles.

Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Cream (milk), Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Clarified Butter (milk fat), Dextrose, Marshmallow Creme (corn syrup, sugar, water, egg albumen, potato starch, vanilla), Sorbitol Solution (sorbitol, water), Natural Flavors (raspberry, espresso paste [coffee bean, canola oil, sugar, natural coffee extractives, soy lecithin]), Corn Syrup, Butter (milk), Evaporated Milk, Orange Peel (orange peel, invert sugar, citric acid), Natural Flavor (orange extract), Water, Espresso Beans (roasted), Cinnamon Sugar (sugar, cinnamon), Natural Flavor (black raspberry extract), Dried Raspberry, Soy Lecithin [emulsifier], Enzymes, Gold Colored Dust (annatto, mica-based pearlescent pigment).

Servings: 2, Serv. Size: 2 pieces (31g), Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (31% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 0mg, Total Carb. 15g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (9% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 15% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (20% DV), Potas. (s% DV).

Store your truffles at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 4 months. Do not refrigerate.

  • Orange Grove
  • Italian Espresso
  • French Silk
  • Raspberry Thicket
  • Eclipse Collection 4pc

    $12.00
    Current stock: 0
    • Contains Egg
    • Contains Dairy
    • Contains Soy

    Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

    Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

    Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

    Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

    SKU: 312760
    Weight: 2.00 Ounces
    allergen: egg
    allergen: dairy
    allergen: soy
    Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate
    UOM:: each
    WITB: Orange Grove:/orange-grove-truffle/:witb-orange-grove.jpg
    WITB: Italian Espresso:/italian-espresso-truffle/:witb-italian-espresso.jpg
    WITB: French Silk:/french-silk-truffle/:witb-french-silk.jpg
    WITB: Raspberry Thicket:/raspberry-thicket-truffle/:witb-raspberry-thicket.jpg

    Reviews

    There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review