Gravitate towards four of our creamiest, milky truffles, including Gold Spice, Milk Gift, Irish Cream and Dulce de Leche.

Milk Chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Heavy Cream (milk), Corn Syrup, White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Cinnamon Sugar (cane sugar, ground cinnamon), Butter (cream [milk], natural flavor), Sugar, Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), Roasted Almonds, Invert Sugar, Evaporated Goat Milk (goat milk, disodium phosphate, vitamin D3, folic acid), Water, Irish Cream Flavored Compound (cane sugar, dextrose, fructose, milk, natural flavor), Cajeta Compound (milk, cane sugar, dextrose, fructose, natural flavor), Enzymes, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Ground Cinnamon, Natural Bourbon Whiskey Flavor, Gold Luster Dust (mica, annatto).

Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.

Servings: 4, Serv. Size: 1 piece (18g), Amount per serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (17% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 7g Added Sugars, 14% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

Store your truffles at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 4 months. Do not refrigerate.

Galaxy Collection 4pc

$12.50
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Tree Nuts
  • Contains Dairy
  • Contains Soy

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312984
Weight: 2.00 Ounces
allergen: tree_nuts
allergen: dairy
allergen: soy
Chocolate Type: Milk Chocolate
UOM:: each

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review