Whether for a loved one or for yourself, show some love with this gift bundle featuring a Zenith Collection 9pc, Milk Chocolate Salted Toffee Bar and Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Drops

Milk Chocolate Salted Toffee Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla extract), Almonds (dry roasted), English Toffee (sugar, corn syrup, fractionated palm oil, evaporated milk [milk, dipotassium phosphate, carrageenan, vitamin D3], butter [milk], salt, almonds, natural flavors, soy lecithin), Sea Salt. Zenith Collection 9pc: Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla extract), Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla extract), Cream (milk), Ivory Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], natural vanilla), Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Natural Peanut Butter (peanuts, salt), Glycerin, Sugar (infused cinnamon), Clarified Butter (milk fat), Chardonnay Wine (reduction), Butter (milk), Sugar, Dextrose, Almonds (dry roasted), Marshmallow Creme (corn syrup, sugar, water, egg, albumen, potato starch, vanilla), Water, Sorbitol Solution (sorbitol/water), Evaporated Goat Milk, Peanuts (peanuts, salt), Natural Flavors (raspberry, espresso paste [coffee bean, canola oil, sugar, natural coffee extractives, soy lecithin]), Evaporated Milk, Peanut Flour (peanuts), Orange Peel (invert sugar, citric acid), Natural Flavor (orange extract), Espresso Beans (roasted), Natural Flavor (cajeta [milk], champagne, black raspberry extract), Dried Raspberry, Natural Flavor (champagne), Soy Lecithin (soybean), Enzymes, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Gold Dust (annatto, mica based pearlescent pigment), Dark Chocolate Splits (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa processed with alkali, butter fat [milk fat], soy lecithin [an emulsifier], natural vanilla). Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Drops: Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [emulsifier] natural vanilla flavor), Cream (milk), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Evaporated Milk (milk, dipotassium phosphate, carrageenan, vitamin D3), Powdered Sugar (sugar, cornstarch), Cocoa Butter, Butter (cream [milk]), Dextrin, Sea Salt, Confectioner's Glaze, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Honey.

Milk Chocolate Salted Toffee Bar: Servings: 3, Serv. Size: 1/3 bar (28g), Amount per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (27% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 50mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 15g (6% DV), Fiber <1g (2% DV), Total Sugars 14g (Incl. 11g Added Sugars, 21% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (2% DV). Zenith Collection 9pc: Servings: About 4.5, Serv. Size: 2 pieces (33g), Amount per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Incl. 10g Added Sugars, 21% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (2% DV). Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Drops: Servings: 3.5 servings per container, Serv. Size: 9 pieces (31g), Amount per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (28% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 13g Added Sugars, 26% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

Store your truffles at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 4 months. Store your drops at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 14 months. Store your bar at room temperate in a cool dry place for up to 18 months. Do not refrigerate. 

Happy You Day Bundle

$32.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Peanut
  • Contains Tree Nuts
  • Contains Soy
  • Contains Dairy
  • Contains Egg

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 361006
Weight: 10.00 Ounces
UOM:: each
Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate
Contains Alcohol: Yes
allergen: peanut
Chocolate Type: Milk Chocolate
allergen: tree_nuts
Chocolate Type: White Chocolate
allergen: soy
allergen: dairy
allergen: egg

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review