Dressed to impress, a picture-perfect holiday tree in dark chocolate.

Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor)

Servings: 3, Serv. Size: 1/3 bar (28g), Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 11g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (34% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Includes 9g Added Sugars, 17% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (25% DV), Potassium (4% DV).

Store your chocolate bar at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 12 months. Do not refrigerate.

Holiday Tree Dark Chocolate Bar

$10.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Soy

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312913
Weight: 3.00 Ounces
Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate
UOM:: each
allergen: soy

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review