Be enchanted by the magical moments hidden in these nine spectacular dark chocolate truffles: Raspberry Thicket, Orange Grove, Italian Espresso, French Silk, Dark Salted Caramel, Oregon Hazelnut, Moonshine, Dark Gift and Mint.

Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), Heavy Cream (milk), Semi-sweet Chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Milk Chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Hazelnut Paste (hazelnuts, sugar, sunflower oil), Clarified Butter (milk fat), Evaporated Milk (lowfat milk, dipotassium phosphate, carrageenan, vitamin D3), Invert Sugar, Roasted Hazelnuts, Unsweetened Chocolate, Butter (cream [milk], natural flavor), Dextrose, Marshmallow Crème (invert sugar, corn syrup, water, egg whites, potato starch, natural vanilla flavor, enzymes), Red Raspberry Compound (seedless raspberries, cane sugar, pectin, citric acid and ascorbic acid, natural flavor, plant extractives [color] and/or red 40), Nonfat Dry Milk, Espresso Compound (coffee, canola oil, cane sugar, soy lecithin), Cocoa Butter, Honey, Candied Orange Peel (sugar, orange peel, citric acid, ascorbic acid), Natural Orange Liqueur Flavor, Sea Salt, Espresso Coffee Beans, Cinnamon Sugar (cane sugar, ground cinnamon), Natural Vanilla Flavor, Natural Sweet Scotch Whiskey Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Natural Raspberry Flavor, Enzymes, Dehydrated Raspberries, Peppermint Oil, Natural Bourbon Whiskey Flavor, Green Coloring (red cabbage juice, turmeric, mono & diglycerides), Gold Luster Dust (mica, annatto).

Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk, egg, wheat, soy, sesame, peanuts and tree nuts.

Servings: 9, Serv. Size:  piece (17g), Amount per serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. <5mg (2% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 11% DV), Protein <1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

Store your truffles at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 4 months. Do not refrigerate.

Holiday Zenith Dark Collection 9pc

$25.25
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Soy
  • Contains Dairy
  • Contains Tree Nuts
  • Contains Egg

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312906
Weight: 5.30 Ounces
allergen: soy
allergen: dairy
allergen: tree_nuts
Contains Alcohol: Yes
Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate
allergen: egg
UOM:: each

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review