Gravitate towards six of our creamiest milk truffles.

Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Cream (milk), Corn Syrup, Sugar, White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Natural Peanut Butter (peanuts, salt), Evaporated Milk, Butter (milk), Cinnamon Sugar (sugar, cinnamon), Water, Almonds (dry roasted), Invert Sugar, Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Evaporated Goat Milk (goat milk, disodium phosphate, vitamin d3, folic acid), Sorbitol, Peanuts (dry roasted peanuts, salt), Natural Flavor (Irish cream [milk]), Sea Salt, Cocoa Butter, Peanut Flour (peanuts), Natural Flavor (cajeta [milk]), Soy Lecithin [emulsifier], Natural Vanilla Flavor, Enzymes, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor (whiskey extract), Honey, Gold Colored Dust (annatto, mica-based pearlescent pigment).

Servings: 3, Serv. Size: 2 pieces (34g), Amount per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (31% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (4% DV), Sodium 50mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 18g (6% DV), Fiber <1g (2% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 13g Added Sugars, 26% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

Store your truffles at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 4 months. Do not refrigerate.

  • Milk Gift
  • Gold Spice
  • Milk Salted Caramel
  • Irish Cream
  • Dulce de Leche
  • Peanut Butter
  • Milkomeda Galaxy Collection 6pc

    $16.00
    Current stock: 0
    • Contains Dairy
    • Contains Soy
    • Contains Tree Nuts
    • Contains Peanut

    Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

    Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

    Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

    Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

    SKU: 312764
    Weight: 3.30 Ounces
    allergen: dairy
    allergen: soy
    allergen: tree_nuts
    allergen: peanut
    Chocolate Type: Milk Chocolate
    UOM:: each
    WITB: Milk Gift:/milk-gift-truffle/:witb-milk-gift.jpg
    WITB: Gold Spice:/gold-spice-truffle/:witb-gold-spice.jpg
    WITB: Milk Salted Caramel:/milk-salted-caramel-truffle/:witb-milk-salted-caramel.jpg
    WITB: Irish Cream:/irish-cream-truffle/:witb-irish-cream.jpg
    WITB: Dulce de Leche:/dulce-de-leche-caramel-truffle/:witb-dulcedeleche.jpg
    WITB: Peanut Butter:/peanut-butter-truffle/:witb-peanut-butter.jpg

    Reviews

    There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review