A magical encounter with the white chocolate toffee Mouse King dares to defy reality. 

Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla extract), Ivory Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], natural vanilla), Cream (milk), Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla extract), Sugar, Evaporated Milk, Semi Sweet Chips (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, dextrose, cocoa butter, Soya Lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla), Clarified Butter (milk fat), Water, Caramelized Hazelnuts (hazelnuts, sugar, water, butter [milk], vanilla extract), Natural Flavor (caramel extract), Vanilla Extract, Enzymes, Soy Lecithin (soybean), Salt.

Servings: 1, Serv. Size: 1 truffle (21g), Amount per serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 7g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (22% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Includes 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 1g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potassium (0% DV).

Store your chocolate truffle at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 4 months. Do not refrigerate.

Mouse King

$4.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Dairy
  • Contains Soy
  • Contains Tree Nuts

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 311815
Weight: 0.78 Ounces
allergen: dairy
allergen: soy
allergen: tree_nuts
Chocolate Type: Milk Chocolate
Chocolate Type: White Chocolate
Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate

Reviews

5 Average based on 2 reviews Write a Review
Written by Mary on Feb 27th 2018
5/5

So good!

These are my favorites - incredibly delicious! I wish they were offered in just a truffle instead of the mouse (they used to be a cat which were so adorable!) so they could be a little cheaper.

Written by Kathy Haynes on Feb 7th 2017
5/5

Wow

Eating this extremely cute mouse truffle is an amazing experience. In a class by itself.