Expierence some of our newsest and coziest artisnal chocolate bars - a perfect match for the winter weather. Featuring our Milk Chocolate Spiced Maple Waffle Bar, Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Chai Bar, and Milk Chocolate Orange, Pistachio, and Rose Bar.

Milk Chocolate Spiced Maple Waffle Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Feuilletine Flakes (wheat flour, sugar, butterfat [milk], lactose [milk], milk protein concentrate, salt, barley, malt extract, baking soda), Caramel Pieces (cane sugar, glucose syrup, evaporated milk [milk, dipotassium phosphate, carrageenan, vitamin D3], sour cream [cultured cream], unsalted butter [pasteurized cream {milk}], sea salt, natural vanilla flavor, baking soda, sucrose fatty esters [emulsifier]), Natural Flavor, Dried New Mexico Chiles. Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Chai Bar: Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Roasted Hazelnuts, Chai Spice Blend (organic cardamom, organic clove, organic cinnamon, organic orange peel, organic fennel, organic ginger, organic black pepper), Black Tea Powder, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Cardamom, Kosher Salt. Milk Chocolate Orange, Pistachio, and Rose Bar: Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Candied Orange Peel (orange peel, sugar, citric acid, ascorbic acid), Pistachios, Dried Rose Petals.

Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.

Zodiac 12pc Collection: Servings: 12, Serving Size: 1 pieces (17g), Amount per serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 305 g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrates 9g (3%), Dietary Fiber <1g (2% DV), Total Sugars 7g (includes 6g added sugars, 12% DV), Protein <1g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%, Potassium 0%. Milk Chocolate Spiced Maple Waffle Bar: Servings: 3, Serv. Size: 1/3 bar (32g), Amount per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 19g (7% DV), Fiber less than 1g (2% DV), Total Sugars 17g (Includes 14g Added Sugars, 28% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potassium (2% DV). Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Chai Bar: Servings: 3, Serv. Size: 1/3 bar (27g), Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (32% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (25% DV), Potas. (4% DV). Milk Chocolate Orange, Pistachio, and Rose Bar: Servings: 3, Serv. Size: 1/3 bar (32g), Amount per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (29% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber less than 1g (3% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Includes 13g Added Sugars, 25% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potassium (2% DV)

Store your truffles at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 4 months. Do not refrigerate.

New From Moonstruck!

$22.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Dairy
  • Contains Soy
  • Contains Tree Nuts

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 361176
Weight: 9.90 Ounces
allergen: dairy
Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate
Chocolate Type: Milk Chocolate
allergen: soy
UOM:: each
allergen: tree_nuts

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review