A fragrant dark chocolate orange glittering like the stars in the sky. Contains twenty (20) individual truffles, perfect for sharing!

Find this truffle in the following collections: Eclipse, Total Eclipse, Zenith, Zodiac, Full Moon and Super Moon

Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla extract), Cream (milk), Dextrose, Glycerin, Butter (milk), Evaporated Milk, Invert Sugar, Orange Peel (invert sugar, citric acid), Natural Flavor (orange extract), Water, Sugar (infused cinnamon), Enzymes, Natural Gold Dust (annatto, mica based pearlescent pigment).

Servings: 20, Serv. Size: 1 truffle (19g), Amount per serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (19% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. >5mg (1% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Inc. 4g Added Sugars, 9% DV), Protein 1g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potassium (0% DV).

Store your chocolate truffle at room temperature in a cool dry place for 1 month. Do not refrigerate.

Orange Grove

$60.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Soy
  • Contains Dairy

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312750
Weight: 12.00 Ounces
allergen: soy
allergen: dairy
Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate
UOM:: case

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review