The recognizable PDX Carpet represents the intersection of north and south. Our homage to the Portland icon will guide you to rich dark chocolate.

Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla extract), Transfer (cocoa butter, natural colors [red, dark blue, light blue, lavender, green {vegetable/fruit base, may include titanium dioxide}])

Servings: 4, Serv. Size: 1/4 bar (26g), Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (33% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Includes 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (25% DV), Potassium (4% DV).

Store your chocolate bar at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 12 months. Do not refrigerate.

Moonstruck Chocolate

PDX Carpet Dark Chocolate Bar

$12.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Soy

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312808
Weight: 3.70 Ounces
allergen: soy
Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate
UOM:: each

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review