The moon's gravity influences the seas and draws you to this festive penguin made with salted toffee, a tough of almond, hazelnuts, and dark chocolate.

Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla extract), Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla extract), Cream (milk), Ivory Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], natural vanilla), Sugar, Evaporated Milk, Clarified Butter (milk fat), Natural Flavor (caramel), Almonds (dry roasted), English Toffee (sugar, corn syrup, palm oil, evaporated milk, butter [milk], salt, almonds, natural flavors, soy lecithin), Caramelized Hazelnuts (hazelnuts, sugar, water, butter [milk], vanilla), Enzymes, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin (soybean), Natural Color (red [carmine]).

Servings: 1, Serv. Size: 1 truffle (22g), Amount per serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 35mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber >1g (3% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Includes 7g Added Sugars, 14% DV), Protein 1g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potassium (0% DV).

Store your chocolate truffle at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 4 months. Do not refrigerate.

Penguin

$4.00
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Dairy
  • Contains Soy
  • Contains Tree Nuts

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312521
Weight: 0.75 Ounces
allergen: dairy
allergen: soy
Chocolate Type: Milk Chocolate
allergen: tree_nuts
Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review