A decadent dark chocolate masterpiece - the rich outer shell breaks into a smooth heart of dark creamy ganache, as mysterious and bittersweet as first love.

Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Heavy Cream (milk), Unsweetened Chocolate, Glycerin, Corn Syrup, Water, Sorbitol, Nonfat Dry Milk, Invert Sugar, Clarified Butter (milk fat), Gold Luster Dust (mica, titanium dioxide), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Enzymes.

Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk, egg, wheat, soy, sesame, peanuts and tree nuts.

Servings: 1 serving per container, Serv. Size: 1 piece (14g), Amount per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat 4.5g (6% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (14% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 7g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein <1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

Store your truffles at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 4 months. Do not refrigerate. 

Extra Bittersweet Heart Truffle

FOR BULK PURCHASES EMAIL INFO@MOONSTRUCKCHOCOLATE.COM
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Dairy
  • Contains Soy

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 313094
Weight: 0.50 Ounces
allergen: dairy
allergen: soy
Chocolate Type: Dark Chocolate
Chocolate Type: Milk Chocolate

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet. Write a Review