A full moon is always worth celebrating – much like this festive combination of cinnamon, roasted almonds, and a dash of vanilla. A 20 piece box, perfect for sharing!

 

Milk Chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), Heavy Cream (milk), Cinnamon Sugar (cane sugar, ground cinnamon), Roasted Almonds, Butter (cream [milk], natural flavor), Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Ground Cinnamon, Enzymes, Gold Luster Dust (mica, annatto).

Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.

Serv. Size: 1 truffle (22g), Amount per serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 7g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (21% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 10mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 11g (4% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Includes 8g Added Sugars, 17% DV), Protein 1g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potassium (0% DV).

Store your chocolate truffle at room temperature in a cool dry place for 1 month. Do not refrigerate.

Gold Spice Truffle 20pc

$65.00
$32.50
Current stock: 0
  • Contains Tree Nuts
  • Contains Soy
  • Contains Dairy

Content 5 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 2 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 3 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Content 4 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

SKU: 312694
Weight: 1.04 Ounces
Chocolate Type: Milk Chocolate
allergen: tree_nuts
allergen: soy
allergen: dairy
UOM:: case

Reviews

5 Average based on 1 review Write a Review
Written by Nat on Jun 5th 2022
5/5

Delicious Chocolate!

Moonstruck is the best chocolate!!! I’ve had many chocolates, but Moonstruck is the only one I keep returning to again and again. Their truffles and hot chocolate are to die for, but don’t leave out the chocolate bars! Cannot recommended more!